- In principle, applicant to bachelor's degree program should age from 18-year old to 25-year old.
- For applicant who are under 18 years of age and whose parents are not resident in China, they must provide the foreigners or Chinese who are officially entrusted by their parents as custodians of the applicant in China, and provide relevant certification materials.
- Applicant must be healthy, both mentally and physically.
- Applicant should have sufficient funds to support their studying and living in China.
- Applicant should have graduated from high school with grades above good in all subjects (above 70% of total mark). Chemistry, physics, biology and English are compulsory subjects, and math is a reference subject for admission evaluation.
- In principle, applicant should be fresh high school with good performance.
- The average score of high school graduation examination should be more than 75%(including 75%).
- Applicant to Chinese Medium Program should provide certificates of HSK-5 or above.
- Applicants should hold valid passports or citizenship certificates of their own countries with more than 4-year validity and more than 2-years records of living outside China in the last 4 years (up to April 30th of the first semester). Record of living outside China for over 9 months should be regarded as one year, subject to entry and exit seals.